$25 for state dues; if you choose a local unit, $15 will go to the state and $10 will go to the local”. (Dues structure is unified; membership includes both state and local affiliation.)
Mail dues to:
913 SE 1st St.
Pendleton, OR 97801
As a member of OREA, you can . . .
• network with other retirees
• support and encourage schools, staff and students
• learn about technology
• benefit from AMBA discounts in travel and personal services
• discover the potential of the mature mind
What can I expect?
• Informative unit meetings
• Statewide annual convention with keynote speakers and cutting edge topics
• Interaction and friendships with other retired people
• Numerous ideas for community volunteer activites
• Information about current legislation, health topics, and education issues
• Access to AMBA insurance plans